X-Men The next generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next generation of Mutant teens learning Cicero and Saving the world

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An adaptation to the way things work, and an apology from your admin.{Read this, every one.}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Black
Admin
Charlotte Black

Character sheet
Power: Radiant Energy

An adaptation to the way things work, and an apology from your admin.{Read this, every one.} Empty
PostSubject: An adaptation to the way things work, and an apology from your admin.{Read this, every one.}   An adaptation to the way things work, and an apology from your admin.{Read this, every one.} I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:25 am

I was thinking about my sort of system for getting into the school, like having to cooberate with some one to RP to find you and stuff, and as I thought I realized that it may be a bit much. If you (newbs and people you would find the newbs and bring them to school) still want to do all that, go right ahead. But I think I'm going to make it clear that IT ISN'T REQUIRED...wait hold on

IT ISN'T REQUIRED! yah, thats better.
so by all means, just get your butt to school and start that mutant learnen that we do. But if you want to, like I said earlier, I am no one to stop you. Actually I am, but I'm not going to.

Secondly...{Que sad music}
I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving and for not taking the responsibility of this site, that I said I would take in creation of this place, seriously.
I have excusses, sure, tons, PM me if you want me to list them, but I'm gonna cut the crepes in this apology. I simply wasn't here and I let you guys down. Forgivness isn't expected imdiately, but will be welcomed and hoped for all the same. And for those that stuck around, well I may just have to give you a really special prize, like seriously I'm concocting a way to give you some special privalage or something along those lines
(so suggestions through PM are welcomed as well O.O) School has started, so I can't promise every day I can be on, but I will surely try to be more active once drivers ed is over, which is December 2nd. Lots of love for every one who stayed and who makes this site what it is.

- Your Houdini like admin.

Last edited by Charlotte Black on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : .....Lady Vader added sad music....)
Back to top Go down
https://xmenewgenerationrpg.rpg-board.net

An adaptation to the way things work, and an apology from your admin.{Read this, every one.}
Page 1 of 1