X-Men The next generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next generation of Mutant teens learning Cicero and Saving the world

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Things you get for having a certain rank number!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Black
Admin
Charlotte Black

Character sheet
Power: Radiant Energy

The Things you get for having a certain rank number! Empty
PostSubject: The Things you get for having a certain rank number!   The Things you get for having a certain rank number! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Before I start, let's make it clear, this isn't a shop. It's more of a list of the options you get to have after you amount up to a certain level of points. Good? Good.

At this rank you could be considered a mini jr. X-man. So if this were politics, you would be like the treasurer.
So with this rank you get to help with the newbs. Rp in their intro thread with them and just help out. Huzzah!

Wow, 355 already. Short and sweet, you get to have a 2nd Charrie if you wish just make sure you can handle it.

Now you can be a jr. X-man. What does this mean? It means you get to lead training classes. PM me a date you would like to hold one and I can give it the o.k, you start a thread that I will make sticky and you get to be the training instructor for those that wish to participate! When you PM me about it I can give you more info, but yah. That's the gist of it.

650 is an interesting rank to be at. It could almost be the awkward inbetween stages of jr. x-man to sr.x-man, I'm sure you have all seen the videos in middle school. So aside from realizing that you may need to shower more than twice a week or that kids of the opposite sex don't have cooties you may start to notice the fact that hey, you guys get to tag along in senior x-men missions. And you get to kinda boss the little kids around. Of course if you push it to far a senior can just give you a swirly with their psychic powers or just light you pants on fire. But, the simple fact is you get more freedoms and frankly you get to come on missions when we have them and your invited, we'll let you hold the ray gun.

Ok ok you can be a senior X-man if you want. All it means is that you get to leave the grounds when ever the French toast you want to, as well as lead your own expeditions when the time calls for it, and maybe you could be a doctor in the medical ward or be licensed to fly the super cool jet plane we have, so keep your pants on!

900? Oh at 900 you get a car. Or motorcycle. Or segue. Or motorized scooter. No planes, but you get to have one of your very own auto motorized vehicle! You can keep it in the school garage, and use it for what ever escapade you so wish.

(These things are going to be subject to change, and any ideas are welcome! Just PM me!)
Back to top Go down
https://xmenewgenerationrpg.rpg-board.net

The Things you get for having a certain rank number!
Page 1 of 1