X-Men The next generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next generation of Mutant teens learning Cicero and Saving the world

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions Thread!!

Go down 
+17
Ben Ventry
Skylar Fox
Thalia Rose Grace
Zia Reidens
Alice O'Connor
Drew Whueber
Carmen Moore
Zoey Anderson
Alex Radke
Wren McKenna
Tobin Abernathy
Lex Darcy
Angel Smith
Aiden Wilson
Sorin Aelius
Vadella Chandler
Charlotte Black
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel Smith

Angel Smith

Character sheet
Power: Elemental (also has wings)

Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:45 pm

AMA!!!! *glomps* Herro there! Welcome to the site! 8D
Back to top Go down
http://masquerade.forumfree.co.uk/
Carmen Moore

Carmen Moore

Character sheet
Power: Hypersuasion

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:47 pm

BOBZENDALE! LUKE! *squeals in delight* It's obvious everyone on here is awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tobin Abernathy

Character sheet
Power: Electromagnetic Radiation

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:07 pm

yesh we are.. aren't we guys?
Back to top Go down
Wren McKenna

Character sheet
Power: Phoenix Mimicry

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:47 pm

I know I am! *admires awesomeness*
Back to top Go down
Drew Whueber

Drew Whueber

Character sheet
Power: Invisibility

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Oh, hello, Carmen. I'm Drew. You may have seen me on THG as Drew, Arianna, or Thalia! I hope yous have fun on the site!!!
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wilson

Aiden Wilson

Character sheet
Power: Time Travel

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:28 pm

AMA!!! *squealjumps* 'tis Addie.

I feel so special to have a lurker on my site!!! Razz

welcome and I agree, we are all epicly awesome *bows in awe at everyone's awesomness*
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Vadella Chandler

Vadella Chandler

Character sheet
Power: Psychic (Telepathy and Telekinesis)

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Hi Carmen/Ama, I'm Vader...Willow on THG, and the extremely unactive twin of Adi on HBH....
Back to top Go down
Wren McKenna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:34 pm

So i'm dumb and just now realized i announced my awesomeness without saying hi...so not awesome...

I'm Wren, probably the only person on here not from any of the sites mentioned so far LOL.
Back to top Go down
Tobin Abernathy

Character sheet
Power: Electromagnetic Radiation

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:41 pm

you were freaking Minerva on EH...
Back to top Go down
Carmen Moore

Carmen Moore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Addie! *glomps, and then feels really ashamed she STILL hasn't gotten that thread up yet.* Hi!!!!!

And also Drew/Arianna/Thalia, who's posts I have stalked. ((That sounds wierd.))

And: NEW PEOPLE!!!!!! I love people I haven't RP'd with before. It's so refreshing! ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Wren McKenna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:52 pm

I posted one thread! Razz But that is true...
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Black
Admin
Charlotte Black

Character sheet
Power: Radiant Energy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Hail Carmen! I be Charlotte (but most call me Charlie or nimnims...but charlie will be fine for now...) I used to be Athena on HBH I have become horrible in active *is shamed*
Back to top Go down
https://xmenewgenerationrpg.rpg-board.net
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet
Power: Darkness Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Carmen we've actually never RPed before. Razz

Sherlock-buddies -nodnod- I like that! We'd probably be The Hobbit buddies soon, as well. Plus -motions to avatar- XD
Back to top Go down
Carmen Moore

Carmen Moore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:43 am

Yes. We must never forget Gaspard. *gasp* We've never RP'd... We talk so much I'd almost forgotten we hadn't. 0.0
Back to top Go down
Alex Radke

Alex Radke

Character sheet
Power: Ice

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:47 am

Even though you've been here for a day and I didn't see, welcome to the site Carmen.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Moore

Carmen Moore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:48 am

Thank you, Alex! Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet
Power: Darkness Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:53 am

Carmen your powers are so cool. I think it'd be fun to RP with your charrie. (And horrifying for Lex because he doesn't like being manipulated. XD)
Back to top Go down
Alex Radke

Alex Radke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:56 am

I thought your charrie was mute at first, I was like "well her power sucks than? How would that help?" But ya it is really cool.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Moore

Carmen Moore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:00 am

Yeah... my friend actualy suggested her being mute, and I was like: '... How would that HELP?' So I just made her a bit close-mouthed.

Lex ((It is so strange calling you that. *shudder*)) : Well, Carmen's horrified of controlling people, so it would be a very horrified thread.
Back to top Go down
Alex Radke

Alex Radke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:03 am

What if she was like a "it's my world and I just let you live in it" type person with that power. No one would be safe haha.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Moore

Carmen Moore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:19 am

Well, the first time I wrote her character sheet, she was actually like that, but then I realized she would be SO EVIL. But not an evil that listens to orders. She'd want to be the BIG BAD.

And I couldn't let that happen, as I hate RPing characters who are in charge of stuff. Kinda' puts a bit of pressure on me.

I like her much better now.
Back to top Go down
Alex Radke

Alex Radke

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:23 am

Haha thats funny, and ya I know what you mean :/ . Well welcome, maybe we should move this convo, you know haha?
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wilson

Aiden Wilson

Character sheet
Power: Time Travel

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:10 pm

AMA!!! *glomps back* that was a little late.... opps.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/
Alice O'Connor

Alice O'Connor

Character sheet
Power: Wolf Transfiguration

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Hello every one (pssssssssssssst its me Charlotte!) I made a new charrie! *spins*

I'll try her out, see how I like her, see if I can handle it XD But I really do love her story although there is soooo much more to it than what is on her charrie sheet, but it shall hopefully emerge in RP O.O So, tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
Wren McKenna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:31 pm

I give my obligatory hello to the new charrie though I already know you CHarlie LOL

and I understand having more in their life than on the character sheet...Wren has a lot of that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions Thread!!    Introductions Thread!!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions Thread!!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next