X-Men The next generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next generation of Mutant teens learning Cicero and Saving the world

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet
Power: Darkness Manipulation

The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.) Empty
PostSubject: The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.)   The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:48 pm

A rant thread. Yay!

Okay, so as for my rant. I am sooo mad at someone. I am seriously broken hearted, not because I'm in love with him, but because he broke this promise and he went off to do something else without even telling me. So all this time he had been giving me false hopes about that promise. I am just so mad and so sad and arghhhhh. He could rot in Hell. XP
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Black
Admin
Charlotte Black

Character sheet
Power: Radiant Energy

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.)   The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:55 pm

He can rot in the never ceasing darkness that can only creep into your soul and blot out all hope and life, trapped there for oblivion and feeling the empty dregs of loneliness and despair that he cannot hope to find a remedy for. and on fire....he should be set on fire as well
Back to top Go down
https://xmenewgenerationrpg.rpg-board.net
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.)   The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Wow, my previous post does sound like I'm in love with him. To clear things up I'm not, and he's just a friend who I trusted with something. Two-faced a------- he is.

Yes I agree with you! He should be set on fire. He should burn slowly XP So he could cry like a baby in pain while he smells his own flesh burning. -nodnod-
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Black
Admin
Charlotte Black

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.)   The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:01 pm

hehehe lets stay friends ok lex? *moves away slowly*

Although in all seriousness I know what you mean, I know the feeling *awkward pat on shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.)   The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:05 pm

Lol sorry, I'm really not that brutal, that's the IC Lex thing. XD I guess I should never try method acting...

Oh you do? Thank goodness someone understands how I feel about these things. I mean, it sucks when people do that, right? They promise you all these stuff then suddenly you find out they've actually made other plans. It just makes me so angry. I'm not a disposable thing once you have better plans for goodness sake. -sigh-
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Black
Admin
Charlotte Black

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.)   The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:07 pm

I have a "friend" like that (although its a girl) She is all "yah we never talk, we totally need to go and hang out, we where so close" (she was my best friend...and kind of still is which is pathetic) and then she never calls me back when I want to do stuff and hangs out with people that have blatantly told her they don't like me who she ditched me for in the first place....
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.)   The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Should they even be called "friend" with the way they act? XP
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Black
Admin
Charlotte Black

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.)   The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:37 pm

yah, I know, I'm weak! And soft, cause she has come crying to me many times, and then when I make it all better she up and leaves me again...you would think I would learn...
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.)   The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Oh, me too! :[ So right after I typed this rant everywhere I think he saw it, then suddenly he was acting all nice to me and stuff it was so shocking. But he's not my only friend who's like that - there are a lot of them, and I don't know why I always end up staying friends with them. :[ But your "friend"... she has a lot of nerve to come crying to you! Wow.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Black
Admin
Charlotte Black

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.)   The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:45 pm

I have been nicknamed DR. Phil as well as Yoda because, like Sherlock Holmes, I have a knack for figuring out what people do and why they do it, of course I don't use it to solve crimes I help crying teenage girls but you get the picture (I help prevent possible crimes now that I think about it...) This all sounds really cocky but its the only reason I can find that she would still come crying to me.....
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.)   The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:37 pm

I'm so upset I can't sleep. Plus, yeah.. whatever DX

Your friend should see a shrink and not you. XP I suppose you've never told her how you feel?

'Cause that's the thing with me. I'm the opposite of Lex. He's tough. He fights. I don't. I just wait till the whole thing fades and then I don't try to bring it up again. In fact, I feel like a doormat amongst my friends and people in general. A lot of people easily break their promises to me because I never complain, but even if I don't that doesn't give them the right to break a promise for goodness sake. Maybe I should make them swear on something next time. Like their lives. >.>
Back to top Go down
Alex Radke

Alex Radke

Character sheet
Power: Ice

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.)   The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:42 pm

This is bullshit, I make one huge Rp and click send my computer spazzes shit and it disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Black
Admin
Charlotte Black

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.)   The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:56 pm

....may your computer find a spot next to Lex's friend in wherever I had described him to rot earlier o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.)   The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread (Just, you know, remember the rules.)
Page 1 of 1