X-Men The next generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next generation of Mutant teens learning Cicero and Saving the world

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What year is this? ((Vader))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vadella Chandler

Vadella Chandler

Character sheet
Power: Psychic (Telepathy and Telekinesis)

What year is this? ((Vader)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What year is this? ((Vader))   What year is this? ((Vader)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Vader offered up a brief smile as Charlie took the beret. "you're welcome! I thought it would go well with your eyes." Vader said brightly, not caring hat Charlie though it was retail therapy since she'd actually just bought it so that she'd look like she'd actually gone somewhere. "Oh same difference, Pish-posh." Aiden said, and Vader sent a menacing look his way. "Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey." Vader starred at him blankly, concealing her smile in a mask of emotionless. ""Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink." She said in all seriousness, but when she finished, Cade burst out laughing, unable to hold the smile off for any longer. 

In response to Aiden's talk of not getting accepted to the academy, Charlie said; "It would be very embarrassing to be accepted to a school that doesn't exist. Vader nearly laughed again at Aiden's face, which was a mix of confusion and frustration. "Haha. Very funny." He said, but he said it in a way that made Vader guess that he was trying to imitate The Doctor. She stared at him blankly for a moment, her face completely devoid of h smile that had been on it moments ago. "OK anyone? Doctor Who? Come on? Just tell me I didnt sound like him!" Aiden finally said after a moment  of silence and blank looks. "You didn't sound like any of The Eleven Doctors." She said stiffly. 

"Ok fine then, when are we leaving?" Aiden asked. The blonde mutant rolled her eyes. "Eh. Whenever, but hopefully soon." She said while shifting her weight to her other leg. There were only two chairs at the small circular table, but Vader didn't mind standing, so she hadn't pulled up a chair to sit in. Bored of the conversation and almost sick because of the pounding headache, Vader tapped her foot and looked from Aiden to Charlie, eager to leave. 

((Sorry it's so short....))
Back to top Go down
Aiden Wilson

Aiden Wilson

Character sheet
Power: Time Travel

What year is this? ((Vader)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What year is this? ((Vader))   What year is this? ((Vader)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:27 pm

After Aiden said his little Doctor Who reference, he concealed a smile at Vader’s blank face. He had definitely surprised her – she wasn’t expecting the reference at all – and she was trying to show emotion. She then went on ad said, “don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink."

“The angel’s have the phone box!” He also said, “the image of an angel becomes an angel.” But he was cut off by Vader laughing. It was the first time he had heard her laugh in years and it sounded exactly the same. Like nothing had ever happened. He began laughing as well. He figured that if she had heard him she would soon comment on the fact that it wasn’t from the blink so between laughs he spluttered out. “I know that …it wasn’t from the same episode …but whatever.”

"You didn't sound like any of The Eleven Doctors.”

“What?” He guffawed. “I sounded exactly like the 13th…. You said eleven didn’t you… “ He furrowed his brow, he had in fact seen all of the 15 Doctors. 40 year old Vader had showed them to him. “Oh wow, I must be losing it. Did I say 13? It doesn’t even get to 13! Matt Smith is the last Doctor and he gets killed by River!” He faked and put a hand to his mouth. “I mean – I’m really bad at this. Let’s see… what’s the date. He wracked his brain for what episodes they were around. “Ah, this is what happens. He gets killed by the …person in the alien suit.” He nodded before finishing. “I’ll stop talking now.”

After Vader mentioned that they were leaving soon, Aiden noticed that she was impatient as well. He smiled and then looked over at Charlie. She was bound to say something eventually. She was being awfully quiet in their Doctor Who chat. He briefly looked over at Vader. “I’m glad your still watching the show mate.”
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergames.forumotion.com/

What year is this? ((Vader))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2