X-Men The next generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next generation of Mutant teens learning Cicero and Saving the world

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*~ Express Yourself ~*~ A Place to Post Art, Writtings, Pictures, Pictograms...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Black
Admin
Charlotte Black

Character sheet
Power: Radiant Energy

~*~ Express Yourself ~*~ A Place to Post Art, Writtings, Pictures, Pictograms... Empty
PostSubject: ~*~ Express Yourself ~*~ A Place to Post Art, Writtings, Pictures, Pictograms...   ~*~ Express Yourself ~*~ A Place to Post Art, Writtings, Pictures, Pictograms... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:15 pm

Most of us, well I'm going to go on a limb here and saying all of us on this site, are creative in one way or another, like it or not. Thus we need a vessal with which to express this creativity, lest we explode. This thread is that vessal although I hope it's not your only one.

SO! PLease post pictures you have taken, art you have drawn or made on the compy, poems or bits of stories you have written, songs even. Seriously, cause not only is it nice to express yourself, it's nice to have others see and give you feed back on it as well. That said, PEOPLE WHO SEE OTHER PEOPLES WORK MAY NOT BE CRUEL OR MALICIOUS! IF YOU DO SO OR DEGRADE AND MAKE FUN OF THEIR WORK AND ANY WAY I WILL PROSEED TO MAKE FUN OF YOU AND YOUR FACE AND THEN SUSPEND YOU. Cause I am not going to tolorate any sort of troll or just nasty people on my site. You have been warned O.O

I supose I shall go first, any one who wishes to see any of my photographs (cause for those who don't know I am an avid photographer) may visit my tumblr here!

So post and be happy my fellow deviants, tumblrs, inkpopers and all around creative companions.
Back to top Go down
https://xmenewgenerationrpg.rpg-board.net

~*~ Express Yourself ~*~ A Place to Post Art, Writtings, Pictures, Pictograms...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men The next generation :: OOC :: Graphics and FanFic-
Jump to: