X-Men The next generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next generation of Mutant teens learning Cicero and Saving the world

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Step-by-Step instructions on how to get started!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Black
Admin
Charlotte Black

Character sheet
Power: Radiant Energy

Step-by-Step instructions on how to get started!  Empty
PostSubject: Step-by-Step instructions on how to get started!    Step-by-Step instructions on how to get started!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:55 pm

Hello! Welcome to the X-Men Next Generation RPG! I am Charlotte Black, your spontaneous Admin! But please call me Charlie. Any who, This is going to lead you through getting started on this site, to get a character, to understand what is going on, what to do, how to do it, and all that good stuff. We under stand if its a tad confusing, it always is, just remember every one has to be new at some point... except for those who aren't....O.O *cough* O.k. moving on, just start here and we hope to help you on your way!

Step One

Read the Rules (link here). Sorry, its just what has to happen. Read them, live by them, love them, they keep this site running smoothly and legally. We hate to be mean, obey the rules and we wont have to. Plus, in order for your character sheet to be properly accepted you MUST find the secret code in the rules. Buahahahaha! Now you have to read them! But you had to anyway, so its still the same.

Step Two

Read the rules? Good, bueno, perfect, spot on. Now you probably want to know what exactly is going on here, SO you can mosey on over to the Site's Explanation Station(thread) and it will explain! (link here). If you still aren't sure though please PM me or a mod and we can help!

Step Three

Now you can move into step three. Step three is to create a character. Now this can seem scary and complicated but it's not, its easy and we are going to help you do it! Yay!
O.k, so you will get your character in mind and go on to the Character Application Station(forum) and there will be a character sheet you will copy and paste to a new thread with the title being your characters name/power. (the forum is here)
If it were to be mine it would look like this: Charlotte Black/Radiant Energy
Fill the character sheet entirely out and post it, and wait patiently for us to come along and accept it, it shouldn't take that long (but if it has been more than a week please tell us!)

While this is happening it brings us to...

Step Four

Introduce your self! Tell us in the intro thread (link here) who you are, if your on any other related sites, your favorite color, your favorite pasta, whatever! And you shall be greeted by other members who will probably glomptackle you but that is o.k! You can also talk to people in any OOC forum that you see, all OOC is open to you, but you must wait to RP until your Character is accepted.

Step Five

Once your Character sheet is accepted you may RP. Now each brand new Character will be brand new to the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning (the name of the school you will be living/learning/training at like all other teenage Mutants), and will have to be found by one of the players with a rank number higher than 150 (we call them Senior X-men). This is simple, start a thread any where you want out side of the mansion, like literally any where in the world, and put in the title that this is your intro thread and an X-Man will come and find you and bring you to the school. We do this to make it as realistic as possible.

Note: This site operates in liquid time, meaning that you may have multiple threads at one time (provided you can keep track and actively post in them all) and they can all happen on different days.

Step Six

You are now officially apart of XMNGRPG! Yay! What a Face So step six is really to have fun RPing, get out there and Role play to your hearts content...so yah, have fun! And please, any questions at all, feel free to PM me and I shall be happy to help *bows*

Back to top Go down
https://xmenewgenerationrpg.rpg-board.net

Step-by-Step instructions on how to get started!
Page 1 of 1