X-Men The next generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next generation of Mutant teens learning Cicero and Saving the world

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comings and goings

Go down 
+4
Tobin Abernathy
Charlotte Black
Lex Darcy
Alex Radke
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Radke

Alex Radke

Character sheet
Power: Ice

Comings and goings  Empty
PostSubject: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:48 am

Well i'll be gone from tomorrow to the 18th, sorry vacation.
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet
Power: Darkness Manipulation

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Nuuuu... I won't get to have a skating rink DX

Well alright then Alex, have fun. XD

I'll be having a busy weekend, and maybe a busy Monday, so my replies might be late. However, I'll still be able to go online once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Black
Admin
Charlotte Black

Character sheet
Power: Radiant Energy

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:08 pm

OK! So sorry I have been gone a few days....I I might be gone some more in the future just because our internet is being unreliable....Jeez and they say we will fall to machines! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://xmenewgenerationrpg.rpg-board.net
Tobin Abernathy

Character sheet
Power: Electromagnetic Radiation

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:25 pm

just a head's up. i will be traveling the 18-19th of july. so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:00 pm

I'll be gone for a while (both in RP threads and OOC) because I need to sort some things out, but if anyone needs to talk or whatever you can contact me through MSN or Facebook. I apologise to the people who I have threads with, and I hope I'll be able to return soon. 'See' you.
Back to top Go down
Alex Radke

Alex Radke

Character sheet
Power: Ice

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Well i'm back for sometime, Flordia is great!
Back to top Go down
Vadella Chandler

Vadella Chandler

Character sheet
Power: Psychic (Telepathy and Telekinesis)

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Hey everybody, this was supposed to be up yesterday or the day before, but it didn't happen...

Anyway, I'm currently away on a mission trip with no access to a computes and only my phone, which I can reply on, but it's a bit hard, so I'm probably not going to be online very much this week. I will be back no earlier than the 17th so bye for now!
Back to top Go down
Wren McKenna

Character sheet
Power: Phoenix Mimicry

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Hey all! I wanted to drop in and say for the next two days I won't be on until later in the afternoon/evening. I have plans with a friend. Then Thursday I may not be on at all. My friend and I have plans before we go see Harry Potter. Sad

But I'll be on in the evenings and on Friday.

There's also a surprise birthday party for my grandma this weekend so my posting time will be limited then too.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Black
Admin
Charlotte Black

Character sheet
Power: Radiant Energy

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:52 pm

i'm going to have to be gone for a bit, just internet stuff and problems DX but I shall be back soon
Back to top Go down
https://xmenewgenerationrpg.rpg-board.net
Vadella Chandler

Vadella Chandler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:52 am

I hath returned from the mission trip...just to let y'all know.
Back to top Go down
Tobin Abernathy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:07 am

Another heads up. I'm in Ecuador right now so don't expect quick replies. I hardly have Internet acces and I'm here for my sisters wedding so a lot of stuff for that is keeping me busy.
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 am

I bear forlorn tidings.

I have been unable to post replies last week, and may not be able to do so for quite a while. See, I'm currently experiencing Post-Potter Depression and it has rendered me muse-less. It might take a while for my muse to return, but I'll be popping in every now and then to check if anyone's got plots for RPing. I'll do my best to have replies up sometimes this week, but please allow me to mourn the ending of my childhood for now.

Don't laugh, 'tis a serious matter. -sniff-

-enters shadow portal and disappears-
Back to top Go down
Drew Whueber

Drew Whueber

Character sheet
Power: Invisibility

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Yes, I agree with Lex. My muse is sorta dead, and I don't really reply that much anymore too. Also, just a heads up, I won't get on much in the school year, and when I say that, I mean, maybe if I have free time in tech class, but other than that and the weekends . . . never. So, just to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Wren McKenna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:00 pm

I ish back...and hopefully with muse! We shall see! But YAY!!
Back to top Go down
Vadella Chandler

Vadella Chandler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:06 pm

So Charlie's internet is acting up and she can't get online, so she will be offline until her internet gets fixed.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Moore

Carmen Moore

Character sheet
Power: Hypersuasion

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:41 pm

I'm sorry I left without telling anyone. I... er...

Well, I'm back either way. AND I'M GOING TO POST... Now.
Back to top Go down
Drew Whueber

Drew Whueber

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:01 pm

ZOMG!!!! It's RON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, a little psyched!!! (This is Igor)))))))))))))))))))) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Carmen Moore

Carmen Moore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Lawl. Very Happy Hey, Igor! Yup... good to be back.
Back to top Go down
Drew Whueber

Drew Whueber

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Wait . . . where were you??? I sorta zoned out . . .
Back to top Go down
Wren McKenna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Hey all! Sorry Ive been so MIA lately. The past few weeks have been insane. I'm in the process of getting ready to move to my new apartment on Wednesday. So that on top of getting a new dog has taken a lot of my time. I should be back to basically full speed after Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:14 am

Wren! -glomps-

It's the same with me, IRL has been insane lately. I've had events to organise and people to deal with. I'll be back around the same time as Wren, but if I'm lucky I might be able to kick my muse into functioning and post a few replies. I really do miss this site. Sad So, see you all soon I hope! x
Back to top Go down
Carmen Moore

Carmen Moore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:31 am

I AM TOTALLY BACK NAO.

And it looks like I came at the perfect time. XD YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I missed this site so much. I had dreams about being Carmen. They were AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Drew Whueber

Drew Whueber

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Oh yes, I was gone too. Had the worst sunburn ever and ish so peely now too. It's just what the beach can do to you. I am also speaking on Skylar's behalf in saying that we're back (we went together Smile ).
Back to top Go down
Tobin Abernathy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:38 pm

sorry i've been MIA... trying to come back.
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:04 pm

So I'm back. Replies will be up this weekend (though it really will depend on the cooperativeness of my brain cells, but I really will do my best to have replies up /soon/). I've missed this site so much, and I'm hoping that school and other IRL stuff won't be too chaotic for all of us. XD (Though I would understand if some of you practically live in your schools/colleges/unis/workplaces)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comings and goings    Comings and goings  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comings and goings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men The next generation :: OOC :: Chat-
Jump to: