X-Men The next generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next generation of Mutant teens learning Cicero and Saving the world

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you listening to right now?

Go down 
+8
Carmen Moore
Alex Radke
Drew Whueber
Charlotte Black
Vadella Chandler
Angel Smith
Lex Darcy
Aiden Wilson
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet
Power: Darkness Manipulation

What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:48 am

J'adore Scouting For Girls! (Now I'm starting to subconsciously speak French, do you think Lex is... now controlling my mind? -flails-)

This Ain't A Love Song - Scouting For Girls
Back to top Go down
Angel Smith

Angel Smith

Character sheet
Power: Elemental (also has wings)

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:52 am

Scouting For Girls are awesome. And I love that song.

And yes, Lex is taking over. Be afraid!! O.O

Famous - Scouting For Girls
Back to top Go down
http://masquerade.forumfree.co.uk/
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:18 am

It's Not About You - Scouting For Girls

It would be funny if Angel took over your brain. Or maybe not, because his life is dramatic. (Nuuu if Lex takes over my mind I'll start having brutal homicidal thoughts DX)
Back to top Go down
Angel Smith

Angel Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:27 am

Nice Guys - Chester See

This song is awesome.

Official video

Acoustic version

XD If Angel took over my mind, I'd be dead, cos I can't fly XD
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:09 am

Nice Guys - Chester See

It is! But contrary to the lyrics I think nice guys > bad guys. Bad guys are overrated. I don't get girls who are so crazy for bad guys. (Which is ironic, because my charrie is a homicidal guy on the good side... >.>)
Back to top Go down
Angel Smith

Angel Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:12 am

Breakeven - The Script

I told you XD I think I like the acoustic version a bit better, but they're still both awesome. *nodnod* And been a nice guy myself, I have to agree. I don't think I'll ever understand why girls go out with douchebags that they know are only going to hurt them, but they always get the girls. Not that I'm fussed... I'm quite happy been single XD And yes, it is ironic, but in an amusing way XD And Lex only went homicidal because of what happeneed to Lucille *nod*
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:26 am

I'm still listening to the Nice Guys song. XD It's so awesome I'm abusing the play button.

Well, that's true. XD So I guess... Lex is still a nice guy, in a way? And yay for you being a nice guy! -throws confetti- Well we'll just have to live with the fact that most people are blind... or insane. Or both. So they go for what's bad for them instead of what's good for them.
Back to top Go down
Angel Smith

Angel Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:29 am

Yeah, I'm listening to Nice Guys as well. I think I'm gonna end up raping the replay button XD

In a way, I'd say he is. Especially with the people he likes... which isn't really many people XD And yesh, they must be one or both... I guess to them, bad guys are like foods that are bad for you... they don't do you any good, but seem so much better than the stuff that is good for you.
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:54 am

Nice Guys Acoustic Version

Brilliant analogy, Wise One. I agree. I have friends who'd choose the bad guy over the good guy any day, and I keep waiting for them to call me saying "He beat me up!" or "He left me for another girl!" or "Why does he always come home smelling like a woman with lipstick on his clothes?" It's just pointless, really, to stay in a relationship like that. (Not being sexist; this could be the other way around.)
Back to top Go down
Angel Smith

Angel Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:57 am

God Damn, You're Beautiful - Chester See

This song is another that's getting replayed a lot. Tis brill *nods*

It is pointless... but some people never learn. I'm sure it happens the other way round too, but it tends to be guys that'll do the mega douchy things. irls'll maybe cheat, but they don't do stuff as blatantly as guys can, especially if said guys just don't care.
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:24 am

God Damn You're Beautiful - Chester See

This Chester See person has good songs, why haven't I heard of him before?

Well.. bad girls are evil in different ways, but how they are I can't explain. XP But as for me... just hearing a guy mention Megan Fox already makes me want to avoid him. Because that way I know how that guy only wants sex and not real relationships. XP Bad stereotype I know, but I've never heard a nice guy say he likes Megan Fox. o_o (Oh wow this is a completely fallacious argument)
Back to top Go down
Angel Smith

Angel Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:29 am

Nice Guys - Chester See

I have no clue XD I've never heard of him before either, and now I have I really like his songs *nodnod*

Yeah... tis tough to eplain when it comes to lasses XD And I'm a nice guy, but I like Megan Fox.... Though I'd prefer a girl who is more... I dunno... real? Sex to me is just..... meh. I'm not fussed. Though, that's mainly cos of that rumour that went round school... but at least it sorted my head out once I'd come back to my senses *nods*
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:45 am

Tonight I Know - Chester See

I'm trying to listen to his other songs -nodnod-

Well at least you're not mad about her. I've seen a guy literally drool at the sight of a Megan Fox poster. I mean, I understand how hormones can especially take over during this time, but... seriously? There are more important things in life. But.. oh ya I don't care they can all waste their lives. XD At least I'm comforted by the fact that nice people still exist, maybe there's hope for the world yet. (Lex would disagree with me.)
Back to top Go down
Angel Smith

Angel Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:48 am

That Girl - Chester See

Haha... they need to grow up XD There may be hope left for the world... a small, crumbling hope, but it's still there. For now. Give it two or three more generations, and the world will be chav'd, I think. Kids are getting worse and worse... like, all the new years at school just act like they own it and are right cocky, and stay that way. DX
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:02 am

This is a Chester See party. -nodnod-

From LA to Rome - Chester See

A chav world. DX I wouldn't want to live to see that. It's the same everywhere I go. Why do people think so highly of chav culture anyway DX Don't they see how disgusting it is? I'd rather have the world end than the world go to the chavs, no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Angel Smith

Angel Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:15 am

Nice Guys Acoustic - Chester See

Yes, it is XD But he's good, so it's okay XD

I don't know what people see in been anti-social gangster wannabes that carry kinves around and think that they're all that. DX Let the world burn if chavs take over!
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:28 am

High - Chester See

Yes. Yes. I completely agree. Let the world burn and fade into oblivion if that's what happens. And it's starting already. I mean, they've turned a few things into chav stuff... and... you get what I mean.

I need a space shuttle.
Back to top Go down
Angel Smith

Angel Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:32 am

God Damn, You're Beautiful - Chester See

I do get what you mean. *nod* And if you get a space shuttle, save me a place aboard. I must escape these chavs DX
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:48 am

Why Won't You Smile - Chester See (lol Nigahiga and Kevjumba seem to be in the video again)

Who started the chav culture anyway? That person should be burnt first. And sure! Bring non-chav people along if you like. As long as you know they won't start another chav culture in a new planet. XD
Back to top Go down
Angel Smith

Angel Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:52 am

That Girl - Chester See

I don't know, but whoever it is should be burnt first *nods* I know they won't XD My non-chav contacts prolly fit in the emo category XD
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:04 am

Nice Guys - Chester See -rape replay button! haha-

What if the chavs try to get a spaceship and follow? O_O DX
Back to top Go down
Angel Smith

Angel Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:09 am

I Just Wanna Love You - Chester See

I don't think it's possible to make a spaceship out of Burberry XD
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:41 am

Invisible - Chester See

They could paint it. o_o They will. 'Cause as long as they live they'd love to ruin everything.
Back to top Go down
Angel Smith

Angel Smith

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:52 am

Nice Guys - Chester See

Chavs don't paint. They vandalise DX
Back to top Go down
Lex Darcy

Lex Darcy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:25 am

Nice Guys - Chester See (This video shall be abused.)

Oh yeah. I forgot. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now?
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men The next generation :: OOC :: Arcade-
Jump to: